Baron Grey Solicitors is committed to providing a high quality legal service to all its clients.
When something does unfortunately go wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will enable us to deal with your problem and to take steps to ensure that it does not happen again.
Our Complaints Procedure:
If you have a complaint, please contact, in the first instance, the person in Baron Grey with whom you have been dealing.
You can do this:
By post to- 441 Richmond Road, Twickenham TW1 2EF
By telephone on- 020 8891 4311
By email to- email@example.com
What Will Happen Next?
1. We will acknowledge your complaint within seven days of receipt enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve your file being reviewed by a different member of staff than the person who acted for you.
3. You will then receive a detailed written reply to your complaint, including any suggestions for resolving the matter where appropriate. We will normally do this within 21 days of the date of the acknowledgment letter. Occasionally if the matter is complicated, or the investigation takes longer than expected, we will let you know if we need further time.
4. If you are still not satisfied having read our response, we will suggest a ‘round-table’ meeting at our offices to discuss the matter in an attempt to resolve it. This should take place within 14 days of you contacting us. You are under no obligation to attend a meeting but we believe that it many cases it can achieve a resolution.
5. If you remain unsatisfied then you should contact us again and we will arrange for another member of staff to review your complaint.
6. We will write to you again within 21 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
If for any reason we have to change any of the timescales above, we will contact you and explain why.
If at the conclusion of this procedure you are still not satisfied then you can contact the Legal Ombudsman and request him to investigate the matter further. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within 6 months of the date of our final decision on your complaint.
The Legal Ombudsman’s contact details are:
The Legal Ombudsman
PO Box 6806
Telephone: 0300 555 0333
Complaints about a client’s rights under the General Data Protection Regulation must be submitted to the Information Commissioner’s Office;
Get in touch
If you would like us to call you, please click through to complete our contact form and one of our solicitors will be delighted to call you back.